- Work with your processor to see if there is processing capacity at a different plant;
- Work with your feed mill to ensure adequate feed or adequate withdrawal times for medications;
- Consult with your veterinarian regarding withdrawal dates for vaccinations and other prescribed medications;
- In the case that birds are being held beyond their shipping date and weight, be aware of your maximum barn density to ensure you do not have ananimal welfare concern;
- Consult with your hatchery regarding next placement date; and
- If there is no other processing, consider alternative options such whole flock depopulation and disposal.